Razz Poker Online
A lot of players have been expanding their game play into the Razz poker online field lately. Right now is a great time to learn how to play Razz and get a jump on the game before tons of players make the move. Every single day Razz poker is becoming more and more popular online and if you learn a good solid Razz poker strategy before all of the other players get to the tables you will be the one stealing all the money on the table.
1. Play Tight – A lot of players are more than likely going to make a lot of mistakes at Razz which you will capitalize on. As long as you play tight to begin with you will learn how to play the easiest hands first and slowly open your range a little later. A lot of the bad players will play bad hands. It is easiest for you to make money by simply playing much better hands than they are and stack them.
2. Play Aggressive – Make your opponent make a lot of decisions. You should bet at your opponent as often as possible to force them into a situation to make a mistake which you can capitalize on. When you play aggressive against a bad player you make them feel uncomfortable. This is a great way to get them to risk all of their chips in situations that they shouldn't. Sometimes you will see players stack off incredibly light to you because they are uncomfortable.
3. Dead Cards – It is important to take into consideration the dead cards and live cards that can affect your hand. You want to have A and two low cards to start with. Nothing will ruin that worse than making a pair. When you see that there are already a lot of your cards dead you have less of a chance of making a pair with your next card which is important. If you are less likely to make a pair then you are more likely to still win the hand with your low start.
4. Opponent's Up Cards – You want to keep track of all of your opponent's up cards. This is more information that you know about the state of the game. When you see that two opponents have 3's and you have a 3 you are more than likely not going to see a 3, etc. This is a good way of deciding whether to bet and continue or just fold and quit the hand. If you see that there are already a lot of low cards out as well that you will more than likely see a high card.
5. Get It In – You want to make sure that you are betting as often as possible when you have a good hand. You need to make sure that you are getting value in every situation that you can. Make sure that you are squeezing every penny out of your opponents every opportunity you get. This is a great way to build up a nice solid win rate with ease.